Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 2 business days of the delivery date.
Return Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates and Jewelry
- Sale Items
- Gift cards
How To Make A Return
- Return for an exchange:
- We will gladly exchange an item if it is in stock.
- Return for store credit:
- Returns must be requested within 14 days of items original delivery date.
- To request a prepaid return shipping label, please contact email@example.com with order number and items being returned.
- If packages are not returned to us 10 business days after the return has been requested, there will be a restocking fee.
- Return shipping label cost will be deducted from store credit.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds at this time. Store credit only.
- Returns are NOT accepted after 14 days of delivery date.
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or envelope to avoid damage from shipping.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee.
- If you have any questions about the process above please contact us at: GypsyOakBoutique@gmail.com
Please note: We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered at checkout that the customer failed to correct.
If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to confirm they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
Keep in mind: Our Free Shipping option does not always guarantee insured packages. Insured packages are based off of weight of package. To ensure your package has coverage, please select USPS Priority Shipping at checkout.